The Portes du Soleil is the largest connected ski area in Europe, which means there’s a huge choice of restaurants to choose from. We’ve pulled together our favourites so you can spend your time enjoying rather than researching!
- Le Paika (Les Gets) – this fantastic restaurant has a large sunny terrace, a wood-fired barbeque and unbeatable desserts, with unspoilt views of the valley!
- Le Vaffieu (Morzine) – Serving a large selection of traditional cuisine and located in a quiet spot at the top of Pleney, this is a perfect place for skiers and snow shoers alike!
- La T’CHAPA (Lindarets) – Friendly service and delicious food, it’s owned by the same people as La Paika (think epic open fire). This restaurant is easily accessible from Avoriaz and has a terrace for sunny days
- Mamo’s (Lindarets) – Family owned bistro, with cosy inside tables and large outdoor area for those sunny days. The ‘galettes’ are a favourite of ours, a buckwheat savoury crepe!
- Chez Nannon (Morzine) – this traditional, family-run Savoyard mountain restaurant is on the Nyon plateau and serves all the delicious local specialties so you can get your Reblochon cheese fix!
- La Grenouille (Super Morzine) – located on the Super Morzine pistes, this traditional restaurant has a large sunny terrace, warming log fire and fantastic views of the setting sun. Whether you’re after a tartiflette or afternoon Crepe au Nutella, it’s a great place to stop off
- Le Chalet du Verard (Prodains) – this cosy mountain hut serves up excellent fondu and vin chaud and has the advantage of being on the Prodains home run so you can stay until the lifts close!
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE