A newly renovated 11 bedroom chalet located in central Morzine, offering a unique space for large groups.
A unique property in Morzine, boasting comfort and space for 20 guests, ideally located in Morzine.
Chalet Catherine is a stylish chalet situated in the perfect location in Morzine, a moment away from the Super Morzine lift, the outdoor sports park and leisure facilities, supermarket and shops and restaurants. Ideal for large groups of adults and families, with all the modern comforts you could want on your alpine holiday.
This spacious chalet spreads over 3 floors with an elevator connecting the levels, and features a sauna, ski and boot room with boot warmers, cinema room, games room, breathtaking views of the Pleney plus disabled access.
For access to the ski lifts, Super Morzine is only 300m away which also offers access to the Pleney lift via ‘Le Petit Train’ or for Nyon, Ardents or Avoriaz, the free shuttles stop only 700m from the chalet door. There is a large supermarket only 200m away plus all the shops, bars and restaurants can be found from there too – such a great location!
The chalet is ideal for 20 people but can sleep up to 24 at a maximum, with 9 bedrooms (either ensuite or with own private facilities) plus an attic bedroom and bedroom located by the entrance of the chalet too. All bedrooms are ensuite or with private facilities, individually styled with comfortable beds and hair dryers. The chalet with the following layout accessed by stairs or elevator:
- ski/boot room
- cinema room
- Bedroom 11: double/twin bedroom with shower room & WC, located by the entrance of the chalet with bathroom
- Bedroom 1: double/twin bedroom, with en-suite shower room and WC – Bedroom and shower, WC with disabled access
- Bedroom 2: double/twin bedroom, with bathroom/shower and separate WC
- Bedroom 3: double/twin Suite with additional bedroom with single bed, shower room and separate WC
First Floor – access by elevator or stairs
- Dining room and living room
Second Floor – access by elevator or stairs
- Bedroom 4: rear-facing double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom / shower and separate WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 5: double/twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom / shower and separate WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 6: double/twin bedroom with separate shower room and WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 7:: Suite with bedroom with two single beds and a bedroom with a single bed, shower room and separate WC. Balcony
Third Floor – access by stairs or elevator to the second floor
- Bedroom 8: double/twin bedroom, en-suite shower room with WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 9: double bedroom with shower / bath (limited space for the head), WC. Balcony.
- Bedroom 10: In the attic 2 single beds, separate shower room and separate toilet, but on the other side of the corridor.
An exciting new option offering fresh meals prepared in resort and delivered to your door – delicious food, complete flexibility and great value!Read More About Flexi Catered
Price & Booking
|Sat 12 - 19 Dec||€3350|
|Sat 19 - 26 Dec||BOOKED|
|Sat 26 Dec - 2 Jan||BOOKED|
|Sat 2 - Sun 10 Jan||€5000|
|Sun 10 - 17 Jan||€6150|
|Sun 17 - 24 Jan||€6150|
|Sun 24 - 31 Jan||€6700|
|Sun 31 Jan - 7 Feb||BOOKED|
|Sun 7 - 14 Feb||€7800|
|Sun 14 - 21 Feb||€9500|
|Sun 21 - 28 Feb||€9500|
|Sun 28 Feb - 7 Mar||€9000|
|Sun 7 - 14 Mar||€7300|
|Sun 14 - 21 Mar||€6700|
|Sun 21 - 28 Mar||€6150|
|Sun 28 Mar - 4 Apr||€6150|
|Sun 4 - 11 Apr||€6700|
|Sun 11 - 18 Apr||€3350|
This quoted prices are based on an occupancy of 14 people. If additional people occupy the chalet, the price is increased by €100 per person for the week.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and is an additional €2 per adult per night (for those aged 13 years+).
Short stays (minimum 3 nights) are available outwit peak weeks, please enquire for a quote.
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE