A newly renovated 11 bedroom chalet located in central Morzine, offering a unique space for large groups.
A large property in Morzine boasting comfort and space for 20 guests, centrally located with easy access to all of the summer activities available in resort.
Chalet Catherine is a unique chalet situated perfectly in Morzine, just a moment away from the Super Morzine lift, the outdoor sports park, tennis courts, swimming pool, supermarket and all the shops and restaurants. The chalet is ideally suited for large groups of adults and families, with plenty modern comforts for your alpine holiday.
This spacious chalet spreads over 3 floors with an elevator connecting the levels, and features a sauna, cinema room, spacious garage with secure bike storage and views of the Pleney, plus disabled access. There is plenty parking available at the chalet too.
The Super Morzine gondola is only 300m away, which you can take with your bike or as a pedestrian to enjoy some amazing views and access to Avoriaz and the larger Portes du Soleil area. From there you can access to the Pleney lift easily on foot, by bike or via ‘Le Petit Train’. For Nyon, Ardents or Avoriaz, the free shuttles stop only 700m from the chalet. There is also a large supermarket (Carrefour) only 200m away plus all the shops, bars and restaurants can be found from there too – such a great location!
The chalet is ideal for 20 people but can sleep up to 24 at a maximum, with 9 bedrooms (either ensuite or with own private facilities) plus an attic bedroom and bedroom located by the entrance of the chalet too. All bedrooms are ensuite or with private facilities, individually styled with comfortable beds and hair dryers. The chalet with the following layout accessed by stairs or elevator:
- ski/boot room
- cinema room
- Bedroom 0: double/twin bedroom with shower room & WC, located by the entrance of the chalet with bathroom
- Bedroom 1: double/twin bedroom, with en-suite shower room and WC – Bedroom and shower, WC with disabled access
- Bedroom 2: double/twin bedroom, with bathroom/shower and separate WC
- Bedroom 3: double/twin Suite with additional bedroom with single bed, shower room and separate WC
First Floor – access by elevator or stairs
- Dining room and living room
Second Floor – access by elevator or stairs
- Bedroom 4: rear-facing double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom / shower and separate WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 5: double/twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom / shower and separate WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 6: double/twin bedroom with separate shower room and WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 7:: Suite with bedroom with two single beds and a bedroom with a single bed, shower room and separate WC. Balcony
Third Floor – access by stairs or elevator to the second floor
- Bedroom 8: double/twin bedroom, en-suite shower room with WC. Balcony
- Bedroom 9: double bedroom with shower / bath (limited space for the head), WC. Balcony.
- Bedroom 10: In the attic 2 single beds, separate shower room and separate toilet, but on the other side of the corridor. Restricted head height.
Treeline Chalets are an accredited member of the Portes du Soliel Multi Pass which offers access to over 50 different activities for only €2 per day!Read More About Multi Pass
This quoted prices are based on an occupancy of 14 people. If additional people occupy the chalet, the price is increased by €100 per person for the week.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and is an additional €2 per adult per night (for those aged 13 years+).
Short stays (minimum 3 nights) are available out with peak weeks, please enquire for a quote.
Flexi-Catering can be arranged, please enquire for more details.
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE