Treeline Chalets are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Resort Representative to join our awesome team this winter. To apply for this role please send an email to: [email protected] with a CV and cover letter explains why you would be a good fit for Team Treeline! Please outline your relative work experience and previous ski/snowboard experience in your cover letter.
The successful candidate will help to ensure our guests receive the best holiday possible whilst in resort. They will act as a point of contact between guests and the management team, and work with the resort manager to ensure smooth changeovers on busy weekends. Working closely with the Resort Manager, they will have overall responsibility for half of our property portfolio: ensuring consistent high standards from the cleaning team, liaising with guests to deal with any issues and having a hands on attitude to deal with any issues in a timely manner.
A high standard of spoken French is essential for this role. The role is diverse, so a degree of flexibility will be required, and great communication and organisation skills, delegation and time management are all important attributes for the role. For the right candidate there is potential to grow the role into a year round position.
- Ambassador for Treeline Chalets throughout resort
- Ensure customer satisfaction – work closely with all the management team to help provide the best holiday possible for all guests
- Be the main point of contact for the seasonal cleaning staff. Clear communication of the rota, monitoring hours, and ensuring changeovers are complete in time and to standard.
- Help out with cleaning, as required
- Use initiative and discretion to solve problems on the ground, seeking advice from the management team where appropriate
- Pre season set up and post season close down of properties
- Health and safety checks and maintenance throughout the season
- Responsible for linen inventories for our full portfolio of properties
- Intermediate to advanced French
- Great time keeping, and self–management
- Previous administrative and line management (min 2 years) experience
- Organised, efficient and a strong communicator
- Full clean driving license (min. 3 years)
- Willingness to clean and help as required across the team
- Previous season, chalet or housekeeping/hospitality experience would be a bonus
Abonnez-vous à notre newsletter...
RESTEZ EN CONTACT AVEC TOUTES NOS DERNIÈRES MISES À JOUR ET OFFRES EN ENTRANT VOTRE ADRESSE EMAIL ICI