Freestyle Snowboard Camp
Spend a week improving your snowboard level with MINT Snowboarding.
26th January – 2nd February 2020: 1315€
Enjoy a snowboard holiday and develop your freestyle snowboarding skills with this Freestyle Snowboard Camp by MINT Snowboarding!
This snowboard camp in Morzine-Avoriaz is aimed at intermediate and advanced level snowboarders, who wish to progress their freestyle understanding, skills and style. Groups are small (maximum 6 people) and you will learn with people of a similar riding level.
You will focus on specific techniques to develop your range of freestyle snowboarding including jumps, grabs, spins, buttering, rails, boxes and halfpipe riding. If you have something specific you would like to focus on, then the awesome MINT instructors will help you develop these areas so you can progress.
Avoriaz boasts 5 snow parks for all levels, including the famous ‘Burton Stash’ plus a halfpipe. There are an additional 8 snow parks across the Portes du Soleil, so it’s the perfect resort to improve your freestyle riding.
Interested in other level Snowboard Camps?
- 5 Full Days of Coaching with 1 day off to enjoy your new skills.
- Small Group Coaching Size: Maximum 6 people (min 4)
- Level: Suitable for complete beginners or those with one or two weeks experience
- Airport transfers from/to Geneva airport
- Video coaching sessions
- Pilates session focused towards snowboard stance & alignment
- Snowboard waxing & tuning class
- 7 nights accommodation in one of our catered chalets (5 nights)
Not included: lift pass, insurance, equipment.
- Accommodation is in one of our well located chalets in Morzine, a short walk to the bars and restaurants.
- 7 nights half board accommodation in shared rooms*
- Three course evening meal, five nights per week (chalet staff have 2 days off during the week)
- Unlimited wine during evening meals
- Breakfast daily (2 days self-serve)
- Afternoon tea including homemade cakes, tea and coffee
*Rooms are shared with other solo travellers joining the camp in same sex, twin or triple rooms. Single person supplement may be available upon request.
Subscribe to our Newsletter...
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE