Technical Performance Snowboard Camp
Spend a week improving your snowboard skills with MINT Snowboarding.
14th – 21st December 2019 – €1020 – EARLYBIRD PRICE!
5th – 12th January 2020 – €1235
Get ahead this year with progression coaching in Morzine to develop your riding this winter with MINT Snowboarding. With 5 full days of snowboard coaching and comfortable catered chalet accommodation, this camp will get you ready for the rest of the winter!
The Technical Performance Snowboard Camp has been developed for intermediate & advanced level adult riders with little or no formal coaching experience. A full week snowboarding with the awesome MINT team will increase your snowboard skills and enhance your enjoyment of the mountain. The aim of this course is to develop your all mountain riding level and your technical riding skills such as carving, steeper terrain, off piste, bumps & freestyle elements too.
And you’ll spend the week riding with others of the same level. So not only will you progress your snowboarding, learning in a small group with others of the same level, you will end the week with a bunch of new snowboard buddies!
Are you a lower level rider? We have a Beginners / Improvers Snowboard Camp too.
- 5 Full Days of Coaching with 1 day off to recuperate and enjoy your new skills.
- Small Group Coaching Size: Maximum 6 people (min 4)
- Airport transfers from/to Geneva airport
- Video coaching sessions
- Pilates session focused towards snowboard stance & alignment
- Snowboard waxing & tuning class
- 7 nights accommodation in one of our catered chalets
Not included: lift pass, insurance, equipment.
- Accommodation is in one of our well located catered chalets in Morzine, a short walk to the après ski bars and restaurants.
- 7 nights half board accommodation in shared rooms*
- Three course evening meal, 5 nights per week (chalet staff have 2 days off during the week)
- Unlimited wine during evening meals
- Breakfast daily (2 days self-serve)
- Afternoon tea including homemade cakes, tea and coffee
*Rooms are shared with other solo travellers joining the camp in same sex, twin or triple rooms. Single person supplement available upon request.
Subscribe to our Newsletter...
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE