Role Title: Property Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Morzine, France
Summary of the Role’s Main Purpose:
The Property Manager will have overall responsibility for our portfolio of properties, maintaining standards, and ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations. They will be a core member of the management team, working closely with the operations manager to ensure our guests have the best holiday possible. They will also participate in helping to grow the business, and develop new procedures and policies to ensure we constantly improve.
Overseeing our portfolio of properties:
- Responsible for all health and safety features, including regular checks of utilities (heating, electrics, water, gas, fuel etc)
- Overseeing maintenance and repair, including where possible carrying out repair in house, or dealing with external contractors
- Being on call for any maintenance issues during the season
- Creating and maintaining a user guide for all properties
- Regular thorough property inspections
- Set up and close down pre and post seasons
- Onboarding new properties
- Storeroom and stock management
- Fleet manager for company vehicles
- Develop relationships with property owners
Key Technical Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behaviours:
- Bilingual French / English (or minimum C1 level in non-native language)
- Highly organised and details orientated
- Experienced with health and safety legislation/protocols
- Practical and able to confidently fix the majority of minor maintenance issues to a high standard, without the help of external tradesmen.
- Computer literate, and experienced using some or ideally all of the following programmes: Outlook, Microsoft Office (excel / word), Adobe Suite, Asana.
- Degree educated, or with equivalent trade qualifications
- Ability to manage own time, and self-motivated with excellent follow through
- Calm under pressure
- ‘Can do’ attitude: willing to tackle any problem and able to effectively prioritise when faced with multiple tasks
- Love of skiing / snowboarding and the mountains
- Previous hospitality experience desirable
How to apply:
Treeline Chalets are searching for an experienced Properties Manager to join their management team in Morzine. This right candidate will be taking a core role in an award winning, independent chalet company, and will be excited by the prospect of getting involved in all areas of the business to help it grow and develop.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role to [email protected].
Due to the high volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you...
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE