Rock the Pistes 26 – 30 March 2014
For the 4th year running, one of the alps premier music festivals Rock the Pistes will return to the Portes du Soliel from 26 to 30 March. Live music & snowy mountains – what more could you want!
This year sees some big names headlining the festival such as BabyShambles, the Klaxons & the Mad Professer who will be performing on stages across the Portes du Soliel French-Swiss villages throughout the 5 days.
Each day sees a different venue hosting the live events with the music starting at 12.45pm on the slopes with a DJ warm-up set, followed by the main headliners at 1.30pm. The ski lifts will be staying open half an hour later than usual to ensure you can ski home after the concerts too. Then from 5pm there’ll be another gig at the foot of the slopes in that day’s host resort…plus lots of up-and-coming talent featuring too, so you can make the most of your après-ski. So every day during the festival, you can see a total of 3 concerts on 2 stages – guaranteed music on the mountain and off it at the end of the day!
Here’s the main line up for this weeks events beginning at 1pm…
- Wednesday 26 March – Klaxons in Avoriaz
- Thursday 27th March – Breton (on the slopes) and Mass Hysteria (in the resort) in Morgins
- Friday 28th March – BabyShambles in Châtel
- Saturday 29th March – Mad Professor feat. Lee Scratch Perry in Champéry-Les Crosets
- Sunday 30th March – Ben L’Oncle Soul (on the slopes) and The Skints (in the resort) in Les Gets-Morzine
For more information go to www.rockthepistes.com/en/
Subscribe to our Newsletter...
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE