Sales & Operations Manager
Role Title: Sales & Operations Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Morzine, France
Summary of the Role’s Main Purpose:
The successful applicant will be a key member of our sales and operations team, ensuring industry leading occupancy levels, and that all logistics run smoothly in resort. They will work closely with all of the management team to help provide the best holiday possible for all our guests and to create an enjoyable working environment for our staff. They will also participate in helping to grow the business, and develop new procedures and policies to ensure the business constantly improves.
- A creative and efficient member of the sales team, working closely with the General Manager to ensure industry leading occupancy levels.
- A focus on customer service and guest satisfaction from point of enquiry to departure. Managing guest relations through the sales process, invoicing, pre arrival preparation, in resort experience and timely response to feedback.
- Manage our digital marketing strategy, build relations with advertising partners & develop new appropriate opportunities. Create and publish high quality content on our social media sites and blogs.
- Assist the General Manager with the recruitment, training and retention of seasonal staff.
- In resort operations: ensuring all aspects of the business run smoothly including airport transfers, changeover days, support staff, communication of rota’s and quickly responding to situations to ensure guests receive a seamless service
- Supporting the General Manager with business administration including: property owner communications, invoicing, updating partner sites, maintaining the website
- Be an active member of the management team, helping to develop and grow the business.
Key Technical Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behaviours:
- High level of computer literacy, and experience using most if not all of the following programmes: Outlook, Adobe Suite, Asana, WordPress, Payment systems, Microsoft office, CSM
- Highly organised, with an eye for detail
- Degree educated or with equivalent professional qualifications
- Ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills
- Confident making impactful decisions quickly
- Calm under pressure, and able to handle multiple situations simultaneously
- Managerial experience: able to delegate, provide feedback and develop strong relationships with all members of the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, telecomms (phone) and written.
- Confident sales person, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience in the ski industry, and ideally in managing catered chalets or a property portfolio
- A love of skiing / snowboarding and a genuine enthusiasm for the mountains
- Adaptable to change and will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Digital marketing experience, especially in managing social media and google ads accounts.
- Experienced working as a key team member for a small business, and used to considering the bigger picture whilst managing the day to day
- Bilingual French / English (or minimum C1 level in non-native language)
How to apply:
Treeline Chalets are searching for an experienced Sales & Operations Manager to join their management team in Morzine. This right candidate will be taking a core role in an award winning, independent chalet company, and will be excited by the prospect of getting involved in all areas of the business to help it grow and develop.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter about yourself and answering the following questions to [email protected]:
- Tell us about a successful project you’ve worked on – what were the obstacles you met and how did you overcome them?
- Tell us how you added value to your previous employers, either from a sales or operational standpoint?
- Tell us about your best customer experience, what made it stand out?
Applications close at midnight 28th February 2021.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information call 01483 220 505.
We look forward to hearing from you...
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE