Summer In Morzine
Morzine is fast becoming world renowned as the European capital of Downhill Mountain Biking (VTT) with the Portes du Soliel lift system giving access to the amazing, varied & well maintained terrain to thousand’s of bikers.
But mountain biking is only one of the many activities Morzine has to offer, it’s also the perfect destination for families or anyone who loves the outdoors. With endless activities on offer, every day in Morzine can be different. You can hike the many accessible trails in the morning, spend the afternoon by the outdoor swimming pool complex then relax with a BBQ by the lake in the afternoon. The possibilities are endless and there is something for everyone: you can have a week of golf, walking, tennis, road cycling, adventure adrenalin sports, a mixture of all of these or simply relax by the lake in the sunshine!
We are part of the Multi Pass system which means all our guests can access to hundred’s of different activities available such as the mini golf, tennis courts, kids pools and a outdoor 50m pool and walking lifts for only €2 per day – great value!
Explore the Outdoors
The majority of the activities in Morzine are based around the great outdoors enjoying the stunning mountain landscape in a fantastic sunny climate. The main purpose of a holiday in Morzine is exploring the outdoors and making the most of the fantastic environment on your doorstep. You can choose to do this at a leisurely relaxing pace or take a maximum adrenalin approach, either way you are guaranteed a great summer holiday.
Endless Summer Activities!
Internationally renowned for road cycling and mountain biking, Morzine offers endless summer activities for everyone – perfect for families of all ages or groups of friends alike. With so many activities on offer, it’s hard to decide how to spend each day! Our top picks include via ferrata, golf, tennis, horse riding, white water rafting, endless hiking routes, zip-lining (the Fantasticable) and the outdoor swimming pool complex or local lakes. There really is something for everyone.
We can help you organise all of the activities listed here and more. Please note that these activities are not included in the price of the holiday.
We have put together a couple of itineraries to give you an idea of how different and enjoyable a summer holiday in Morzine can be & how to maximise your time in Morzine…
Multi Adventure Week
Fancy an action-packed adrenalin filled week? Then Morzine is the perfect destination.
- Day 1 – Via Ferrata – a fun introduction to rock climbing with stunning views
- Day 2 – Paragliding in the morning, followed by an afternoon hike
- Day 3 – White water rafting in the river Dranse
- Day 4 – Relax by Lake Montriond, rent canoes or SUP’s and finish the day off with a BBQ
- Day 5 – Canyoning with a local guide
- Day 6 – Time to give mountain biking or road cycling a go!
Want to experience some of the most beautiful scenery in the world first-hand? Morzine makes it easy.
- Day 1 – A gentle first day hike up Col de Coux, and explore the Swiss/France border
- Day 2 – Check out the mountain lifts: a full day exploring the Avoriaz/Chatel area.
- Day 3 – Hike up Mont Chery for sunrise then enjoy a lovely lunch in Les Gets
- Day 4 – Relaxing day at Lake Montriond, take a short walk to the waterfall followed by a picnic by the lake in the sun
- Day 5 – For the experienced hikers, enjoy a full day hike up Point de Ressachaux, 2173m!
- Day 6 – Time for a massage after all the exercise or a last minute present shop!
Are you a family who adores fun in the outdoors? Morzine has so much to offer!
- Day 1 – Mini-golf morning at Seytroux followed by kayaking on Lake Montriond
- Day 2 – Horse-riding in the dereches followed by afternoon at the outdoor pool
- Day 3 – Morning cycle down by the river then a swing in the trees at Indiana Parc
- Day 4 – Tennis followed by a donkey walk and an afternoon picnic at Lake Montriond
- Day 5 – Head to the Morzine skate park followed by lunch at the Tremplin (bouncy castle!)
- Day 6 – Walk up to Nyon waterfall and an afternoon luge session on Pleney
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE