HOT TUB RULES
- Please shower before and after using the hot tub
- Do not stay in hot tub for longer than 20 minutes per session
- Children under 5 are not allowed in the hot tub
- All children under 16 years MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Do not eat or smoke in the hot tub
- Carefully remove the lid before use & always replace lid after use
- Do not use the hot tub if: Pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, have any kind of infection or open wound, have a heart condition or any other illness
- Do not change any of the hot tub settings
- Do not have glass in or near the hot tub, please use a plastic cup if you wish to have a drink.
- Please be careful when entering & exiting the hot tub.
- Be careful not to drip lots of water when inside the chalet and warn others if you do.
YOU USE THE HOT TUB AT YOUR OWN RISK
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE