The main group decision everyday when on holiday with us – and the chance to try out lots of fantastic local restaurants in and around the Avoriaz area, so we’ve put together our top 10 lunch spots in Avoriaz (in no particular order) for you to try whilst on holiday with us in Morzine!
- Changabang – Situated at the top of the Prodain Gondola it’s the best burger in town, Changabang is one of the best stops for fast food in Avoriaz, FACT. A local’s favourite and a top hangover cure if you overdid it on the wine the night before – a ‘Mad Max and curly fries’ will keep you fuelled for the afternoon.
- Le Marmotte – Situated in the Linderets bowl this is a top pick for the roast gammon on a Sunday. Unlimited Gammon, potatoe dauphinoise and salad on a Sunday afternoon.
- Le Fournil De Cannelle – Central Avoriaz. The best ski in/ski out Bakery in town (possibly the world!). You will find a huge selection of baked treats, sweet and savoury, XXL Pizzas and ‘Americans’. Great value lunch stop right in the heart of Avoriaz, perfect for the family!
- Happy hours – Another great lunch stop at the bottom of the Ardent bubble, late lunch might lead into Apres on a Wednesday – which are legendary!
- Carrefour – On a budget, then Carrefour supermarket is the perfect option. Situated in the centre of Avoriaz, pick up a baguette, filling and a cold beer. They even have microwaves to heat up your pot noodle!
- Mamos café – Fancy a quick bite to eat, the best Gallettes (savoury crepes) in the valley. Mamos is another great choice when looking for a quick coffee and sweet crepe and has a great outdoor eating area for when it’s sunny!
- La Grenouille du Marais – Situated in the Super Morzine sector, just at the top of the Super Morzine bubble. Sun all afternoon and views down to Morzine from the huge terrace. Pre-order the mushroom fondue for one of the best fondues you will ever try! Salads are also a top pick!
- Cookie Café – Best views in the PDS, situated at the top of the Mossette chair with 360 panoramic views into Switzerland …
- Taverniere – On a sunny day, sit out side and enjoy the feast. Awesome sit down restaurant on the Piste at the top of the Prodain telepherique.
- La Cremaillere – Situated in the Goats Village in Linderets. Beautiful restuatrant serving local specialities. Booking is recommended!
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE