As we all stay home, we thought we’d share some of our most popular recipes from our Winter Menu for some home baking inspiration this weekend!
First up is our very delicious Chocolate brownie recipe…
Treeline’s Chocolate Brownie
Serves 8-12 (depending on how big your slice is, but it freezes well too!)
Prep time 30 mins, Cook time 35 mins
- 345g butter
- 472g dark chocolate, 70% minimum
- 2tbsp instant coffee
- 2tbsp vanilla essence
- 6 eggs
- 422g sugar
- 96g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, chocolate, coffee and vanilla essence in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Once cooled slightly, pour the chocolate mixture into the eggs, folding gently.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture and mix gently.
- Pour batter into prepared baking tray and bake for 25-35 mins until a crust has formed on top and a knife comes out cleanly when put through the centre.
- Leave to cool fully.
Make the brownie the night before eating, so the brownie sets up and gets its characteristic chew.
Use a hot knife to slice into squares
Add a salted caramel sauce & ice cream for extra indulgence!!
We’ll look to share recipes over the coming weeks, to give you a taste of Treeline at home.
If you have any requests, please let us know!
And of course, we’d love to see your photos of you home brownie baking too!
Love Treeline x
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE