As we all stay home, we are sharing some of our most popular recipes for some home baking inspiration!
Our carefully designed winter menu is always a hit, so why not try cooking some of our signature dishes for yourselves!
By popular demand, next up is our Afternoon Tea favourite Rocky Road recipe…
Treeline’s Rocky Road
Serves 8 – 12 (it’s very rich so portion accordingly!)
Prep time 25 mins, fridge time 1-2 hours
- 350g chocolate
- 150g butter
- 1 Tbsp syrup or honey
- 1 cup biscuits, crushed
- 0.5 – 1 cup marshmallows, chopped in half
- good handful cup Smarties or Malteaser’s
- peanuts to taste (optional)
- rice crispies/cocoa pops/cereal for extra crunch
- Line a deep square or rectangle baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate, butter & syrup together, then leave to cool a little.
- Once cooled, fold in the remaining ingredients and make sure everything is coated well in the chocolate mixture.
- Press into the lined baking tray and pop in the fridge to cool and set.
- Once set, slice into small squares with a hot knife and serve.
Don’t overload the mixture with too much of the dry ingredients, you want to ensure everything is well coated with the chocolate mixture so when it sets, there is nice big thick lines of chocolate separating all the yummy ingredients.
Use a thicker baking tray so you can slice the Rocky Road into cubes once set.
This recipe is quick and easy and a big hit, and you can get creative (to your tastes) with what you add into it!
Stay tuned for more of our favourite recipe’s coming up for you to try at home.
Any requests, let us know! Plus we’d love to see photos of your Rocky Road results!
Love Treeline x
Subscribe to our newsletter
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE