Now recruiting for Winter 2016/17!
We are starting our recruitment for chalet staff for Winter 2016/17 now so why not join Team Treeline next winter?
We are an independent chalet company that prides itself on excellent staff, excellent service & excellent food. We pride ourselves on the high quality of customer service that we offer & gourmet food that we serve in our beautiful chalets. We want our guests to have the best holiday possible and we require our staff to ensure this happens every week. And of course, we want all our staff to have an awesome winter!
We are now looking for hard working & motivated couples/individuals with a love of the mountains to be part of our team for next winter. We require Chalet Chefs/Hosts to run our catered chalets to the highest standard. We want established couples & enthusiastic individuals who excel in a hospitality environment, are passionate about food & want to wake up to snowcapped mountains everyday. We look for those who have an appreciation of how small businesses operate & will work well within our team with previous experience in customer service, hospitality & skiing & snowboarding.
Have you got what it takes to work with us?
- Cook & present well a delicious & well presented 4 course evening meal for 8 to 16 people.
- Deliver a variety of hot tasty breakfast options & bake beautiful afternoon tea on a daily basis with high presentation levels
- High level of customer service – hospitality/catering/customer service experience is a must!
- Lively, outgoing personality who is motivated & enthusuastic
- Love of the mountains – skiing or snowboarding experience is preferable
- Patience – some people take along time to get going on the first morning!
- Self sufficient & assertive with attention to detail but enjoy being part of a team (the awesome team treeline!)
- Highly proficient at cleaning and maintain our high standards of cleanliness in the chalets
- Drivers licence held for a minimum of 3 years
Chalet chefs & hosts will work closely together running a chalet of around 10 – 18 people. It’s important to work well together & run the chalet as a team. This is a really important role within our company as our guest’s holiday enjoyment comes down to the team in the chalet. It’s also a great opportunity to meet lots of interesting people and as an added bonus, tips are really good too!
We don’t necessary look for trained chefs, but individuals with a passion for food & an eye for presentation. We can train you to become more confident with your cooking during our training weeks.
The chalet chef/host will be responsible for the cooking and preparation of breakfast hot options, afternoon tea & a 4 course evening meal 6 days of the week as well as any children’s meals required. They will be expected to demonstrate stock control & the chef will do the weekly food shop within budget. The chalet host will work with the chef to cater for the guests and both will maintain a high standard of service within the chalet at all times.
We generally employ couples to run our catered chalets but do have some opportunities for individuals in chalets and in driving roles. Please contact us for more details.
We offer a competitive all inclusive package for all our staff with accommodation, PDS lift pass, mobile phone, mountain insurance, travel bursary and much more all included!
If you think you have what it takes, please email us a CV & cover letter to [email protected] to apply. Please note all applicants must have valid working rights in the UK with a recent work history & a record of NI contributions.
Subscribe to our Newsletter...
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE