Morzine is open for Summer 2020!
COVID-19 restrictions were lifted across France on 2nd June, and Morzine is open for the Summer 2020 season! We look forward to safely welcoming you to resort soon…
Here is a summary of what you can expect in Morzine this summer:
- Restaurants, shops, cafes and bars are open with safety measures in place
- Chairlifts and the free local bus services will be running as usual (end June-early September) with additional safety measures in place for your piece of mind, click here for more details >>
- Outdoor sports and activities are permitted – including running, hiking, cycling and tennis. Morzine has over 200km of signed walking trails and over 1000km of biking trails so there is plenty of space for everyone!
- The outdoor & indoor swimming pool complex in Morzine opens from 4th July. New hygiene measures will be in place to ensure everyone can enjoy these facilities safely. You will need to pre-book a slot this summer, via this booking link: https://parcdereches.axess.shop
- The MultiPass is back for Summer 2020 offering access to lots of different activities for only €2 per day!
- Yoga and pilates classes are available in resort – either join online, book a private session at your chalet or attend a class at one of the local studios
- The Tourist Office is providing weekly events for the whole family, including a free daily activity
- A new fantastic mini golf course has opened at Lac Montriond, in addition to the usual stand up paddle boarding and outdoor BBQ areas
- There is no restriction on the number of people/households within a private property/rental accommodation
The wonderful Morzine Source Magazine have summarised lots of helpful resort information here too >>
The vast mountain playground and abundance of fresh air makes adventuring easy and safe in Morzine. By acting responsibly and adopting additional safety measures, we can all enjoy the mountains this summer and you can have an amazing experience this summer!
Some helpful advice for your upcoming stay in Morzine:
- If you’re arriving in resort by airport transfer, you’ll need to wear a mask throughout your journey so please ensure you have one with you when travelling
- It is obligatory to wear a face mask in shops, supermarkets, restaurants, public transport and indoor public spaces, so we recommend that you bring these with you. These can also be purchased locally in supermarkets or pharmacies too.
- The mountain lifts and resort buses will require you to wear a face mask so have plenty of these available for the duration of your stay
- Respect social distancing of 1.5m in all public areas
- If possible, carry hand sanitiser gel with you
- Currently, no more than 10 people can gather in public spaces together, but there is no restriction on the number of people within a private property
- Don’t forget swimming shorts are not permitted in French swimming pools, and swimming trunks must be worn.
We have also introduced measures to minimise the risk of Covid-19 in our properties in resort, so you can relax and enjoy your stay. Please click here for more information >>
We look forward to safely welcoming you to Morzine soon….
Subscribe to our Newsletter...
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE